Website updated again

I switched back from DokuWiki to static pages. All the PHP stuff, updates to the wiki and configuration (let alone styling) are not worth the work.

I finally decided to give some reStructuredText converters a try and ended up with using Pelican. Since I do not use a blog as primary website element, I had to remove a lot of superfluous stuff, but pelican is pretty straightforward with it configuration, although it could be a bit more detailed here and there.

I like the deploy mechanism for ssh and ftp, which makes website updates pretty easy - no need to maintain additional cruft.

Posted: 2014-01-13 in category misc